Frying- and cooking appliances
Salvis-Crystal ProPressure braising pan
Simple control processes with the touch display. Self-explanatory menu guiding. Easy-to-understand display symbols guide you easily through the self-explanatory menu to all operating options. Easy to read even from a distance. The smooth surface offers a high standard of hygiene. The inclined, flush position of the operating field protects the surface against damage.
The pan bottom with 2 individually adjustable heating zones consists of a 15 mm thick aluminium heating block with a superimposed 18 mm compound layer with a stainless steel cooking surface. This provides best possible heat distribution into the corners of the pan – no burning, fast reaction times. The electronic control unit adjusts the power depending on the selected cooking method to keep the required temperature constant. In braising mode, the control is effected by 2 sensors in the pan bottom. The required power is supplied to keep the set temperature (up to max. 250 °C) without exceeding it. In cooking mode up to and including 110 °C, a food probe in the side wall is used for temperature control. In pressure mode – when the lid is closed and locked – the system automatically controls pressure and temperature for the pressure cooking process.
The benefits at a glance:
- Multi function device which can be used as a frying pan, frying plate, kettle, steamer and pressure steamer.
- Power block heating system with 2 independently adjustable heating zones
- 2 bottom temperature probes and 1 wall temperature probe for optimum cooking process control
- Even heat distribution, no sticking
- Lid hinge with integrated steam feed
- Lid with safety valve with automatic venting
- Hinged lid closure, can be operated with a single move
- Gentle pressure reduction through motor controlled ball valve
- Lid seal easy to clean with large corner radii
- Optionally with core temperature probe with 3 measuring points
- The pressure technology allows great energy and water savings
Pressure Braising Pan 1200 mm Pressure Braising Pan 1600 mm