Food service equipment
Salvis ProfiLine Kettle
Gentle, energy-saving cooking. Compact. Powerful.
The benefits at a glance:
- Salvis heating system for gentle and energy saving cooking.
- Water inlet via swivelling 3/4" mixer tap integrated in the front panel.
- Internal kettle with rounded corners, bottom made from high-grade stainless steel AISI 316Ti (1.4571).
- Electric model: Steam generator is heated by tubular heating elements in a water bath. Toggle control with rotary switch for two output levels for changing over from boiling to simmering with reduced power. Rotary switch for manual temperature control as an energy regulator in six steps for adapting individually to ingredients, quantities and use.
- Gas model: Steam generator is heated by pipe burner for natural gas and LPG. With pilot flame. Thermoelectric ignition safety device with piezoelectric ignition. Thermostatic temperature control. Gas control valve, exhaust gas system with exhaust stack on the back wall, high-quality heat insulation and integrated gas connection. Gas shut-off valve.