Food service equipment
Salvis ProfiLine Tilting Pan
Convenient operation. Simple. Precise.
The benefits at a glance:
- Simple and precise tilting via key pad operated motor.
- Easy to clean Tilting Pan in radius construction made of stainless steel 1.4301 with weld-in pan bottom made from high grade special steel with high heat conductivity and even heat distribution.
- Double walled spring loaded and balanced lid with handle bar.
- Electric version: Clear membrane keypad with individual input of temperature, time and start time. LED display: target temperature and time display; current values can be displayed. Heating by special heating units. High-quality heat insulation.
- Gas model: Heating by atmospheric burner with pilot flame. Thermoelectric ignition safety device with piezoelectric ignition. Thermostatic temperature control. Exhaust duct on the rear wall, gas supply through tilting pan pivots. High-quality heat insulation. Built-in gas shut-off valve.