Salvis Complete Kitchen Concept
Individual requirement analysis, consultation and design.
Different gastronomic concepts demand an individual analysis of operational structures, the menu and guest spend. The requirements and specifications for the new kitchen are clarified during the consultation phase. In the design phase, the kitchen organisation, logistics flow and technical equipment are specified. Construction factors, local authority requirements, hygiene regulations and potential energy savings are all taken into account. However, it must also be possible to adapt the kitchen flexibly to accommodate new trends in the gastronomy market.
Our service includes:
- Detailed requirement analysis and design
- Professional kitchen planning
- Comprehensive project management and coordination
- Made to measure production
- Professional assembly and handover
- Initial introduction by our professional chefs
- 24 hr customer services – technical help
- Cooking technology advice and seminars
On this basis, we can create economical holistic concepts which are precisely tailored to your operational requirements and thus pursue primary business objectives.
By optimising processes in the kitchen and with correct use of multifunctional Salvis equipment, we can contribute towards optimising investments and subsequent operating costs.
With a good concept and optimum planning, you can save up to 20 % of your costs.